Monday, May 22, 2006

Home Again

In an effort to not fall asleep and totally screw up my sleep schedule, I'm attempting to stay awake until midnight. A hardy feat considering I slept a total of maybe 1 hour in the last day.

After 3 buses and 3 planes I've finally arrived back in Calgary, where there are blue skies and lots of greenery (for Calgary, this is strange). It looks like my bags vomited all over the floor but I'll worry about that tomorrow.

The only potential mishap I ran into was JAL telling me the weight restriction was actually set at 20kg, as opposed to the 32kg I thought it was. I was ready to cause a scene since my bag was placidly sitting on a scale that pronounced it to be 31.7kg. Thankfully, after some conversation, the baggage agent told me it was ok this time. When did they change their regulations? It was alright when I left Canada.

Oi, going to force one of my family members to talk to me so I don't go to bed. You'll hear from me soon.

No comments: