Monday, July 24, 2006

Update

The home computer has gone awry. There's some virus that none of my anti-virus or anti-spyware products can detect. This is annoying and happens way too often. Who is it that has so little of a life they resort to creating viruses? Anyone out there know how to get rid of a FakeAlert-B Trojan?

It's very hot in Calgary. Compared to the sticky heat of Japan/Korea it's nothing but for someone who likes winter it's gross. I think I could fry an egg on the tin garbage can outside. I wouldn't really attempt this considering how dirty the garbage can likely is.

I went to a relaxation yoga class today and then fell asleep during the last pose (lying down on your back with eyes closed and breathing in and out in a darkened room). Luckily I wasn't the only one. The two friends I went with woke up later than I did.

I've become addicted to the reality TV show So You Think You Can Dance. I tell myself I watch it purely for the dancing. I think I might by lying to myself.

Well, that's my dull news for now. Stay tuned for more even duller updates! Cheers

No comments: