Thursday, January 13, 2005

2004

Are people really going to read this? Wow, don't I feel important.

I suppose I should start with a little about myself. I'm an ethnic Korean born and raised in Canada. I'm not tall and I'm not short. I don't drink or do drugs. I smoked 1 cigarette my whole life. I had 2 hamsters and 3 fish growing up, and now they're all dead. We tried a dog for awhile but it didn't take. I wanted a cat but my parents said no and my boyfriend is allergic. I am destined to be petless but I comfort myself with the knowledge that I am a fantastic speller.

This is going to be a blog about nothing in particular hence the title is Non Sequitur. You will see rants and ravings and hopefully whimsical musings. I'm good at the former and not so much at the latter not being poetically gifted.

2004 was a good year for me. In a cramped nutshell I: lived abroad, made new friends, met a boy and I traveled. Items did not necessarily happen in that order.

Comment on this post if you like, or don't.

No comments: